The Snag Stand is another brilliant new addition to the recently renovated Westfield food court on Pitt Street Mall in Sydney. I absolutely love the decor of this take away! With a myriad of fancy typography written across large black wooden panels, you can’t help but start selecting your next meal as you walk past. It also helps that the … Continue Reading
Posted on May 22, 2011 in Chinese by Eating in Sydney.
So I finally made my way down to the new(er), extended Westfield food court on Pitt Street Mall, Sydney. And my how things have changed since the renovated Westfield complex first reopened it’s doors. Marveling at the wide open spaces, adorned with deep blacks, shiny polished metal and brilliant modern lighting, you can’t help but feel sorry for the Myer Food Court … Continue Reading
The simplest things in life can often be the best. One simple word, repeated twice and you’ve got one of my favourite Japenese Restaurants in Sydney! It’s none other than Ju Ju Japanese Tavern! Situated in the center of Kings Cross, it is truly amazing the difference in the environment when you walk down the stairs into the restaurant. While … Continue Reading
Posted on May 14, 2011 in Other by Eating in Sydney.
Image sourced from Apple. There is no doubt by now that the Apple iPad 2 (and the previous iPad) have revolutionised the way we engage with technology. We no longer have to sit on our chair, pull up the keyboard and mouse and start clicking around an overly complication operating system. The iPad 2 has simplified things at almost every … Continue Reading
There so many things I loved about our visit to Melbourne and a lot of these resolved around food :) Melbourne has such a vibrant culture when it comes to dining and entertainment. In almost any street, sidewalk or alleyway, there are unique and wonderful experiences to be had. Out of all the restaurants and cafes we visited over our … Continue Reading
Posted on May 8, 2011 in Japanese by Eating in Sydney.
Sushi-Ya is located on the outer fringes of Chatswood’s primary shopping district on Victoria Ave. Though there are plenty of eateries to choose from along the main strip, Sushi-Ya is worth visiting if you’re after some tasty sushi. We ordered an assortment of sushi and nigiri rolls, as well as some Karage Chicken to share. The sushi was nice and … Continue Reading
Posted on May 7, 2011 in Thai by Eating in Sydney.
Mortar & Pestle Thai, located in Manly, is a trendy looking restaurant that seems to be quite popular amongst the locals. With large wooden panels adorning the exterior and plenty of modern dark furnishings inside, it was hard to walk past this restaurant when we were looking for a place to eat. The fact that it was incredibly busy at … Continue Reading
The Press Club is a two hat modern Greek restaurant owned by chef George Calombaris. Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you’ll remember George from the hugely popular TV series, Masterchef Australia on Channel 10. There are many reasons why we ended up visiting The Press Club during our short visit to Melbourne. Firstly, we are both huge fans … Continue Reading
Posted on April 26, 2011 in Indian by Eating in Sydney.
This is another restaurant that we just happened to stumble upon. Walking down the street at lunchtime, we noticed the slightly unusual exterior, which looks like a fortress (or an entrance to a cave). The interior is much the same, very dark but definitely suits the fortress theme. Kind of reminds me of an old Indian castle in the middle … Continue Reading
While most people head to noisy bars and pubs on a Friday night after work, we were looking for a quiet place for the two of us, where could enjoy some drinks and light finger food. Normally it’s very difficult to find a place that serves alcohol, yet remains on the quiet side. Add to that the requirements of being … Continue Reading
Stay In Touch
- Me Oi – Strathfield, Vietnamese Restaurant Review
- Dessert Cafes in Central Hong Kong
- Tappo Osteria – Pyrmont, Italian Restaurant Review
- Gumshara Ramen – Sydney CBD, Japanese Restaurant Review
- Ippudo – Sydney CBD, Japanese Restaurant Review
- Sushi Samurai – Pyrmont, Japanese Restaurant Review
- Kingsleys Australian Steakhouse – Sydney CBD, Restaurant Review
- Mejico – Sydney CDB, Mexican Restaurant Review
- Yume Sushi – Gladesville, Japanese Restaurant Review
- Essen Restaurant & Beer Cafe – Ultimo, German Restaurant Review
- MoVida Sydney – Surry Hills, Spanish Restaurant Review
- Lucio Pizzeria – Darlinghurst, Italian Restaurant Review
- The Italian Bowl – Newtown, Italian Restaurant Review
- Restaurant Atelier – Glebe, French Restaurant Review
- Xanthi – Sydney CBD, Greek Restaurant Review
- Mino Sushi & Sake – Willoughby, Japanese Restaurant Review
- Din Tai Fung World Square – Sydney CBD, Chinese Restaurant Review
- Sushi Hotaru – Sydney CBD, Japanese Restaurant Review
- Restaurant 16 – Neutral Bay, Italian Restaurant Review
- Out of Africa – Manly, Moroccan Restaurant Review